Friday, October 27, 2006

Fat Month

What's a pregnant person supposed to do when their clothes are getting tight, but they aren't ripe enough for maternity clothes? I'm in my fourth month, and all I feel is fat. Mom said it'll be that way for about a month. I better be cute for the holidays is all I have to say about that. In the meantime, I'm going to get a crazy haircut and maybe some highlights next week. This will give me something else to think about my appearance.
So, any highlight suggestions for my hair? I want something natural looking, and I've already picked out the new cut I want.

3 comments:

Rashell said...

You're going to be a stylin mommy! I can't wait to see your new look. That may be a while, though. I have no idea when we'll be back in town. I'm sorry that you feel so fat. :( Wear stretchy stuff!

HLB13 said...

Sarah dear!!! Don't fret... that phase will pass, I'm sure!!! I miss you and Jarrod tons - did he tell you that I cought him and Mr. Ted in JCPenny a few weeks ago?? I'd love to come see you guys (which I know I've been promising to do...) and bring you a little baby gift... any idea what you're having? Love you and take care!

Anonymous said...

I noticed the new cut and color durring church yesterday and ment to tell you that they both look great.
You can pull off the "bob" hair cut very well.