Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Brother, Andrew

I am writing on belhalf of my brother, Andrew, asking for your
prayers. Andrew has been battling asthmatic bronchitis for over
a week at home with the aid of an oxygen tank, nebulizer and
many medications. Yesterday morning, he was taken to the
emergency room because he could no longer take in enough
oxygen. Unable to intubate him, the doctors performed a
tracheaotomy. The sugery went well. He was kept in a cooled
coma-like state until this morning when they began to warm
his body back to normal. Hopefully, he will wake sometime
this afternoon when the sedatives are pulled back enough.
Please pray that the Lord protects him from further
complication. Ask the Lord for continued strength for my
family. In his providence, He placed me in Alexandria on
this particular week where I have been able to help care
for Andrew while he was at home and tend to my family while
my parents dealt with his emergency. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: