Thursday, February 22, 2007

Baby Boy Richey Likes... ?

I've been wondering a lot what this baby will be like - personality, moods, preferences. I found it hard at times to pick things out for the baby having never met him. Sis-in-law said, "You get to decide what he likes at first." That helped tremendously, not to mention having an experienced mother of two (almost three) to show me what I REALLY need for the baby. Thanks, Emily!
Therefore, I have decided that baby WILL LIKE green and brown for his nursery, and he's now registered at Target and Walmart.



Here are some prego photo updates:
Outfit compliments of mom-in-law!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you and the little fella look great! So good to see you! Remember Jarrod's favorite quilt? It's green and brown. Now the little fella will like "green and brown"... What a neat thought! tootsie

Sarah said...

ha ha ha!
I forgot about that quilt! I will never escape it now!

Rashell said...

Sarah, you look so beautiful. I'm so jealous. Christopher gets results from the LSAT this weekend. Please pray for us! Thanks. Miss you lots.

Rashell said...

I think you have pregnancy brain. ;) Christina's wedding date has always been November 17. Can't wait to catch up!