Thursday, June 21, 2007

Surgery Time

Well, tomorrow I will lose a gallbladder and gain a normal meal plan!

Top Six Things I Can't Wait To Eat Again:
1. double cheeseburgers
2. cheesecake
3. anything tomato - spaghetti sauce, ketchup, salsa, a big juicy slice on my sandwich...
4. beef
5. whatever I ACTUALLY want off a restaurant menu!
6. coffee ice cream

Things I never would have tried otherwise:
1. meatless meat - sausage, hot dogs, burgers - I can tell you which ones are good and which are pretty much the most disgusting.. well anyway
2. yolkless omelettes
3. cooking veggies in spray butter

I think maybe I should write a gallbladder diet book.

2 comments:

Emily said...

My mom brought over fresh tomatoes from her garden yesterday, and I hid them b/c I know how much you love a tomato sandwich. :)

Sarah said...

that's the nicest thing I've heard all day. :)