Saturday, September 01, 2007

Feast of St. Augustine

This is an annual feast my church does - outdoors, tons of food, live music and lots of fun. Here are some pictures of the family. Lolli and Pop and Anne came up for the event.

Me an' Bubby.

Tryin' to stay cool in the shade.

Lolli and Miss Belle.

Swing time!

Gettin' fanned by Pop.

More swing time.


Some of the chow.

Sun going down. That's new little Benjamin in Pop's lap.

Grandma Ele and Aunt Wendy, pickled!


Here is where I'd put a picture of me and Emily, had I remembered to take one! Dadgumit.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's Miss Belle. We'll have no "Ms."-s around here. :)

Unless I pull your move and take my own picture, I never have pictures of me. Perhaps we should try to take pictures of each other at these events, hm?

Sarah said...

why didn't we think of that before!