Thursday, November 08, 2007

Garage Sale

Well, it's finally time. I've been driving down to Alexandria at random free intervals for several months now trying to prepare a garage sale at my parents' house. Honestly, I thought it'd never happen. I don't think I've ever worked so hard on one of these things before. This year required serious dedication to the cause, climbing through attics, finally parting with that whatever it's called that's been floating around my room sentimentally for 8 years now. Mom and I walked through the house, "When did you last use THIS? How many of these do you NEED? Why is THIS even here?" Up and down the stairs countless times. Hours of pricing and rearranging. This Saturday should be "g-day" at last, as long as it doesn't rain or hail or anything.

Wanna stop by? We have: tables, chairs, appliances, TVs, pewter, crystal, and tons more!

No comments: