Monday, February 18, 2008

Peas in a Pod


Most people know that little boys will have an "i-love-mommy-and-must-be-with-her-all-the-time" phase, but I seem to be as attached to Arthur as he is to me. While in our long quarantine of sickness, the two of us have become quite inseparable. I think I was more sad than he was about putting him in the nursery for a little while during Sunday school. It seems I have a permanent hole in my side where he must be perched or both of us are not whole. Even if he's playing on the floor, he'll keep his rump pressed again my hip as long as I sit down with him. I've had to block the kitchen with a sideways ironing board just so I can cook or load the dishwasher without him sitting on my ankles.



Once clean, sometimes, I let him help me "reload" the dishwasher.



Here he is putting in his bowl and taking it back out again. What a great little helper.

No comments: