Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Things to do at 6 AM

~ Post on your blog (then visit everyone else's)
~Try those "cook for 12 hours on low" recipes you've never had time to prepare before
~ Check over the budget from the past three months
~ Make a fattening, complicated dessert to surprise your husband with later
~ Wash and chop all vegetables in the fridge and figure out a way to use them
~ Iron

It seems this is the no-sleep phase of my pregnancy. Rather than sit in bed and be mad about it, I've been tring to do those tasks I've only been "meaning to do" for quite some time. By mid-morning, I'm fully prepared for a solid nap.

2 comments:

Rashell said...

Wow. You have nothing left to do by noon! Besides vacuum. ;)

Emily said...

I'm looking forward to the 5 a.m. wake up! I can get so much done when I'm up by myself. After the baby's born, I wish for that kind of energy so early in the morning.